Read over our current openings and scroll to the bottom of the page to complete and submit your online application.
- Have a valid license with limited points and no history of reckless driving
- Must have reliable transportation to our shop
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must be drug free and be able to submit to testing on a random basis
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Have no lifting restrictions
- Must be able to demonstrate and maintain a clean and professional appearance and attitude
- Must be able to work long hours and have flexibility due to the weather conditions
- Must be able to work Saturdays from time to time
- Must have a strong desire for advancement
In addition to the laborer job requirements they must:
- Be able to operate small tractors, skid loaders and excavators up to 60 hp
- Be interested and able to acquire a Class A CDL (costs of testing provided by us) with cash bonus upon completion
- Must be able to instruct and supervise others
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints
- One year of professional landscape experience is greatly desired and will immediately lead to a higher starting wage
- Laborers will receive $13-15 an hour while Landscaping Foremans will receive $16-18 an hour
- There is overtime during the spring, summer and fall seasons.
- 401(k) plan, with 3% company match
To learn more about current job openings, please contact us.